Crispy Air Fryer Gnocchi
Learnhow to make crispy air fryer gnocchi, a delicious 2-ingredient dish ready inless than 15 minutes. Mix them with your favorite pasta sauce or pesto for aquick and comforting dinner.
- 1 bag of gnocchi Note 1,2
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the air fryer (if requested by the instruction manual).
Toss gnocchi, olive oil, and a little salt and pepper. Place them in the air fryer basket.
Air fry them at 390 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius), shaking every 3 minutes or so, until crispy and lightly golden.
- You can use chilled, frozen, or shelf-stable potato gnocchi.
- Between 12 – 16 oz (350 – 450 g), that might vary according to the brand. The nutrition is calculated for 16 oz (450 g) gnocchi.
- The cooking time depends on the kind of gnocchi you are cooking and the air fryer. Please start checking after 7-8 minutes already.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 513mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 5mg