Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Wings
Crispy and delicious baked lemon pepper wings - this is an easy and irresistible chicken wing recipe made with just a few ingredients.
Course Appetizer, Main Course
Keyword baked lemon pepper chicken wings, baked lemon pepper wings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 2 lbs chicken wings 1 kg, Note 1
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt or Kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 425°F/ 220°C. Line a baking sheet with foil and place an oven wire rack on top (Note 2).
Dry the wings very well with paper towels. Place them in a large bowl, pour the oil on top, and toss to coat.
Season: Add lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt and toss well to coat all over.
Bake: Arrange the pieces on the prepared baking tray in a single layer and bake for 40-45 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
Check with an instant-read thermometer; the temperature should be 165°F/ 75°C. Or tear one wing; the flesh should be white without pink or red spots.
- Chicken wings separated into wingettes and flats. If you only have whole wings, check out the blog post to learn how to cut them.
- The wire rack is optional but recommendable. If you don’t have one, spray the aluminum foil with oil and turn the wings halfway.
Serving: 1portion from 4 | Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 680mg | Potassium: 221mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 0.03g | Vitamin A: 188IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg